Wappingers Falls, NY—Senator Sue Serino’s campaign today announced that the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Employee’s Association (DCSEA) has joined a growing list of law enforcement organizations that have come together to back Serino’s re-election bid.
In a letter announcing Serino’s endorsement, Shawn Merritt, President of the DCSEA said, “You have shown a compassion for the people of the Hudson Valley that is unrivaled. This endorsement is a tribute to your support of public sector employees who often go forgotten. We wish you the best of luck in your re-election.”
The DCSEA represents over 240 employees of the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office.
To date, Serino’s campaign has also been endorsed by law enforcement groups that include:
- Law Enforcement Employee’s Benevolent Association (LEEBA)
- The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association of the City of New York (NYC PBA)
- Police Conference of New York, Inc
- Police Benevolent Association of New York State
- Law Enforcement Medal if Honor Committee
- NYS Troopers PBA
Do you like this page?