STATE AND LOCAL FIRST RESPONDERS ANNOUNCE THEIR ENDORSEMENT
WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY—With just a few days left before election day, local, regional and statewide groups of first responders, including the NYS Troopers and Uniform Firefighters Association, lined up to support the re-election campaign of Senator Sue Serino.
“For a law enforcement officer, backup is a vital need to safely do our jobs. We appreciate Senator Serino’s constant backup on issues affecting our safety and that of the community.” Said Dan Sisto, Second Vice President of the New York State Troopers PBA, which represents more than 6,000 active, retired and uniformed members of the NYS Police.
Along with the State Police, to date, Serino has been endorsed by the following:
- Uniformed Firefighters Association (FDNY)
- Uniformed EMT’s, Paramedics & Fire Inspectors, Local 2570 (FDNY)
- Uniformed EMS Officers Union, Local 3621 (FDNY)
- The Uniformed Fire Alarm Dispatchers Benevolent Association (FDNY)
- Westchester County Corrections Officers Benevolent Association
- The Affiliation Police Association of Westchester County Inc.
- New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Police Conference of New York, Inc.
“Our first responders go above and beyond for our communities each and every day,” said Senator Serino. “To have the support of our community’s finest, is an incredible honor. I am committed to ensuring that our local law enforcement and first responders have the resources they need to improve safety throughout our community and I will continue to ensure that they have a partner they can depend on in Albany looking out for them the way they so diligently look out for us.”